Ellis Parking Structure
Construction activities will begin on Tuesday, June 17 to improve the Ellis parking garage and renovate interior office space. The projects are schedule to be completed by September.
The campus community can expect the following:
Click here for map
For information on the garage improvements, contact Richard Wrigley, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.607.9567. For information on the interior renovations, contact Angela Knoble, project manager, at email@example.com or 773.251.0008.
Thank you for your patience during this work.
- Access to the garage from Greenwood Avenue will be closed from 7 a.m. Monday, June 30 to 5 p.m. on July 3; the Ellis entrance will remain open during this time.
- The Ellis access will be temporarily closed beginning at 9 p.m. on Thursday, July 3 to 5 a.m. on Monday, July 7; the Greenwood entrance will remain open during this time.
- Work inside the garage will be completed one floor at a time floor.
- Signage will be in place to inform and guide parking lot users throughout construction.
- The work will be noisy and dusty at times.