Pick Hall Exterior Repairs
Roof and façade repairs will begin at 8 a.m. on Monday, June 16 at Pick Hall and continue through Friday, September 19.
The work includes a full roof replacement and façade restoration. The work will be noisy at times.
The campus community can expect the following:
Click here for a map.
For information, contact Desiree DiLucente, senior project manager, at email@example.com or 773.702.3447, or Gavin Tun, director-project management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.230.3261.
Thank you for your patience during this work.
- All surrounding walkways and building entrances will
remain accessible throughout the project.
- No parking will be permitted in the east and west
parking lanes in front of Pick Hall on University
- Scaffolding and a canopy will be in place on the
east,west, and north sides of this building, as well
as a construction staging area at the north end, as
shown on the map below.
- Throughout the project, a flagger will be present
when materials are hoisted above ground and to
direct construction traffic.
- Updates on impactful activities will be provided
throughout the project.