Reynolds Club - elevator upgrades
Repairs to the Reynolds Club elevator will begin at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 3, and are scheduled to last through Friday, Sept. 13.
The building users can expect the following during this work:
1) The elevator will be out of service, and the stairs will be the sole access to upper and lower levels of the building.
2) Alternate accessible meeting locations are available for scheduled and unscheduled meetings during the hours of 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
3) Signage will be in place at the street level and entrance to the Reynolds Club to inform visitors to the building that the elevator is out of service.
4) Accessible toilet facilities are available at Eckhart Hall and Kent Hall; for a complete list of locations with accessible toilet facilities, please refer to http://maps.uchicago.edu/campus.shtml
5) The Reynolds Club Barber Shop will be closed through Sept. 13.
For project information, contact Richard Wrigley, CPD project manager, at 312.607.9567, or firstname.lastname@example.org or Larry Blouin, CPD director, at email@example.com, or 773.230.3261.
To schedule accessible meeting space, please contact Asad Ali, Event Services Coordinator, Office of the Reynolds Club and Student Activities, 773.834.6829, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience throughout this project.